Very good quality sound from these. The only thing is you cant have them as a multi room option. Only one bluetooth bulb per device.
Ok, so nobody really needs this, but. . I am a sucker for gadgets and this is one of the best i have encountered in recent years. I couldn’t get the app to work on my galaxy s5 to be honest, but bluetooth pairing was a doddle nevertheless and it kicks out surprisingly good sound – loud and clear.
- OK, so nobody really needs this, but .
- Good Quality Sound
Features of World Premier! JBL – sound from your smartphone via your light bulb! “Pulse Solo” by Sengled.
- LED’s Change The World presents BOOST, the Innovation Award Winner of the CES in Las Vegas, the largest consumer electronics fair in the world.
- Please check our web special on our own web-site. Enjoy your music always and everywhere via Bluetooth wireless transmission between smartphone, iPod, Tablet, PC / Notebook and Pulse Speakers
- App for iOS and Android: Simply search in the App Store for Sengled Pulse and upload. (Compatibility: Android 4.3 or later version, Bluetooth 4.0. iOS-System-Users please note following compatability: iOS 7.0 or later version. Compatability with iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation)) For both systems Bluetooth 4.0 is required.
- Warm white 6W LED bulb, dimmable via App. 550 lumens are equivalent to a 45 watt incandescent bulb. White bulb casing.
- If desired, comfortable and easy to control with intuitive App: Music on / off, volume up / down, light on / off or even smoothly dimmed. SOLO has an E27 thread (the broader type of light bulb thread). In case you need an adapter for the B15d (thin thread as in candlelight bulbs) or for B22 (big thread as in standard bulbs) or an adapter for GU10 (plug/thread socket as in high voltage spots), then please write us briefly through “contact” on our own website. We will immediately send you an adapter for your SOLO, free of charge.