Quality sound and louder than expected. I had the chance to use it in the shower and it is very useful. I think battery is good as it lasts around 3 hours with full charge.
Lush pressie for a semi professional singer.
Great for outdoors and in the shower. Sound quality is ok but it was never going to be my primary source of music. Here are the specifications for the Unitify tooth Shower Speaker Waterproof Speaker IPX7 Portable Mini Wireless Outdoor Speaker:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- 【IPX7 Water Resister 】Made of the latest IPX7 Waterproof material, this bluetooth speaker is safe to use as an indoor shower speaker or as an outdoor wireless speaker. The metal hanging hook and lightweight casing makes this travel speaker ultra portable when camping, hiking, running, biking, for festivals, the beach and during other outdoor activities
- 【Bluetooth 4.2 + EDR】Built in with the Newest Bluetooth version (4.2 with EDR), this device easily and quickly will connect to your phone, tablet or any other Bluetooth enabled device. This waterproof speaker has a range of up to 33 foot of wireless transmission
- 【Built in Microphone + Automatic turn off 】The Simple Hands-Free Calling feature enables you to answer an incoming call at the push of a button. You can enjoy your music or make phone calls anywhere and even whilst you shower! The automatic shutdown function will activate after 15 minutes if you forgot to turn the speaker off which helps you to save energy and preserve your battery
- 【Super bass and HD Sound】Crisp, crystal-clear sound quality and robust bass are provided through a the high-performance driver and a passive subwoofer of this shower speaker. Your Bluetooth device will display the power of your bluetooth speaker after connection is successfully established
- 【Super Strong Suction cup】The bathroom speaker can attach to almost any flat surface including a desk, wall, window, back of a phone or tablet. Not only just splashproof or water resistant but also Shockproof, Dustproof & Damage Resistant. This really is a robust little speaker!
Very good strong quality and love how small it is yet can do so much the sound us very clear both using music and the phone. Love it when i am just listening to music then can take a call when it comes through straight to the speaker and crystal. Also i can talk on the phone while carrying on with my jobs range and clarity is far better than putting my phone on speaker. It’s a one stop shop in my opinion and i highly reccomend it the only gripe i would say is the lead is very small but i will easily replace that and it out ways the quality of this. Just add it fits nice in my handbag so can i can have my hands free music and phone when in the car or out and about.
Very good overall for the price. The sound is surprisingly good, however when in small spaces and wet it can be quite tinny and is sometimes very distorted. However it is fabulous out of the shower (it probably didn’t help that it is obviously in a small space meaning it distorts the sound) this would be ideal for by a pool or something. The hook is a nice feature too.The buttons on the front are very functional and work well with ios. For the low price i am very happy.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Rubberised case, wouldn’t break easily even if you drop it
- Realy is a great buy massive thumbs up
- It’s still alive
Overall, a truly brilliant bluetooth speaker for less than fifteen quid.
Quick delivery thanks good little speaker found it very easy to air with my i phone.
Packs a punch for the size, and even works under water. Bit of a bargain for the price. Pairing it with the iphone worked instantly and battery life seems really good. Went a day at the pool without it needing a charge. Hence i would highly recommend these speakers.
Given as a gift to a teenager who is very impressed.
Super powerful little speaker. It’s impresive how loud this can go. I use it in the shower and it doesn’t distort. The internal battery came already charged. It charges quickly via micro usb and lasts ages. It was easy to pair with my iphone and i didn’t bother to read the instructions. I just turned my bluetooth on and my phone found it right away. After the initial pair it would do it on its own afterwards. The tough rubberised coating makes this look indestructible. It’s definitely scratch proof and splash resistant.
This little speaker packs quite a punch for the price and the size of it. It is a good little addition for use in the bathroom or the rest of the house. I did try to use it at work but its quite a loud environment so its at its best when used in small areas and placed on a hard surface. When the speaker is stuck to a surface the bass and the volume is of a noticeable increase and makes the speaker have more quality to the sound produced. The playback time is around three hours at medium volume and at max volume its closer to 2 hours. But this is always the case with any portable speaker. The connectivity is easy and its connects quickly. The only small downside is that is doesn’t have an aux point for older ipods etc, but it doesn’t really need one to do its job as a wireless bluetooth speaker. Being able to answer calls is also a handy feature and works well. Makes answering the phone in the shower possible, which depending on how long you shower for, is very useful.
The speaker itself is fab, very sturdy, the acoustics in our wetroom is great. Clear and not too much bass although apple products you can use equaliser option. We were able to walk upto 4m away (wall thickness will determine) into bedroom and speaker still played clearly. Battery life 3x a day for upto 1hr use has lasted pretty well = 2weeks. The part that let’s it down is the actual charger. The port entry is pretty thick but cable/adapter supplied is cheap so does not stay connected, it pops out. Have to make sure fully clipped in and as it’s very short make sure nothing obstructs the cable. So we now use one of our own charging cables, longer and better quality.
This is ideal for taking on holiday. Easy to fit in your back and provides good sound. I have also taken it in the shower and all works very well. I’m thinking of buying one as a gift for christmas.
Paprastas nesudėtingas ir lengvai ekslotuojamas ypač ant dviračio.
Loud enough to us it during shower, attach easily to glass screen and tiles with the sucker at the back. It is covered with rubberised case which can take a good beating. Dropping it will not hurt itself but your feet. Battery life is ok, and if you remember to switch it off when you finished then it should last a long time between charge. Charging can be done easily via the micro usb slot. We bought this to help reduce the use of water, 1 song max from entering the bathroom to finish showering (4mins).
Really blown away by how powerful it is, and when attached to a surface, becomes more bassy.