the video pretty much says it all, so have a look at that first. This is a stereo bluetooth speaker with a mood light. You can change the light pattern between several modes, some of which cause the light to pulse in time with the sound. The light itself is more of a glow than a light – it will light a small area such as a bedside table rather than an entire wall. The light is bright enough to hold its own against bright external lighting though – in the video i am using a 100w studio ring light that is about half a metre away from the ball, and you can still see the light patterns, so the patterns will still be visible as colours on the face of the unit even in bright light. Sound wise, you are getting 2x3w stereo, which is about as good as a small pair of pc speakers. You would not party with this, but its more than enough for background music at an office or student desk. Importantly, i see no case vibration or distortion at any volume including 100%. The unit connects quickly via bluetooth (i am using it with an ancient htc desirehd – don’t worry about all the weird messages that the phone comes up with whilst connecting to the ball, that’s just the phone).
Eyecatching and unusual bluetooth speaker with full remote control and lighting effects. disclosure: i received a complimentary sample product in exchange for a fair, honest and unbiased reviewthis is a most unusual bluetooth speaker with its black base and ‘crystal ball’ domed lid and anyone seeing it could be excused for not knowing what it is at first sight. It is only when it is switched on that it comes to life. Its switch control is located within a small recessed panel to the rear where the power on/off switch along with its micro-usb charging port and micro-sd card slot but operating controls are via the included remote control unit. On switching it on, a heavily accented voice prompt announces it is in bluetooth mode and when successfully paired, which took less than 5 seconds when pairing with my ulefone phone and samsung tablets – a very impressive pairing speed which beats some speakers. If a micro-sd card is inserted then it will attempt to read from this first via another accented ‘music’ voice prompt rather than enter bluetooth mode. The speaker has an auxiliary input port using its dual-purpose micro-usb port and a 3. 5mm jack plug – micro-usb – usb cable is included so it can also be used with non-bluetooth devices such as mp3/mp4 players and portable cd/dvd players. Build quality is good and it is a stable speaker with a non-slip pad on its base making it difficult to tip over. Design is functional and even the remote control unit can be stored in a small slot on the reverse.
- Eyecatching and unusual Bluetooth speaker with full remote control and lighting effects
Bluetooth Speaker, Ipekoo Hi-Fi Stereo Bluetooth Speaker Colourful Magic Atmosphere Lighting with Remote Control Built-in Rechargeable Battery Support TF Card for iPhone,PC,Laptop (Pink)
- Elegant Design: Unique magical cyctal ball appearance with 7 kinds colorful visual display mode; Made of premium engineering plastic housing to ensure a long lifetime for both indoor and outdoor
- Amazing Playtime: Built-in 1000mA/h rechargeable Li battery for up to 5hours of playtime; Automatically play music with SD card
- Widely Compatibility: Supports seamless music streaming via latest Bluetooth 4.1+EDR; Connect any Bluetooth-enabled device wirelessly in 49.5 feet or any non-Bluetooth device via 3.5mm audio cable
- Equipped with a remote control to change the light status without moving yourself.
- Clean and transparent sound ,can switch songs and control volume