You have to hear this, to beleive the value of this speaker. Excellent seem output with multi sound use. A have to have for dwelling use, boat , or caravan. I would not wait to suggest this, alongside with extremely rapid supply.
Awesome volume and nice to glance at it was flickering. Good quantity and awesome to seem at it was flickering the new music at 1st but hasn’t for 24 hrs. Will see how it is following a 7 days.
SUMVISION TORRE XL PSYC Bluetooth Speaker 24W (4x6W) Blue LED Dock FM Radio Remote – (Speakers > Speakers)
- The Psyc Torre XL Bluetooth Tower Speaker from Sumvision adds ambiance to your listening experience with softly glowing LED accent lights, making it an elegant addition to your home or office. Turn the lights on or off independently of the speakers.
- Enjoy music wirelessly! The Torre XL Bluetooth Tower Speaker is compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices for simple, wireless connectivity. Control audio with either the on-board controls or the remote control! Devices can also be plugged in via the aux-in port. Tune in to your favourite radio station via the built-in FM radio receiver.
- Impress your friends and family with the speaker’s softly illuminated LED light accents. The lights add ambiance to any listening experience, while lending themselves to the overall look of your home or office.
- The speaker was built to look stylish, yet deliver top-notch audio to your home or office. Enjoy your favorite music via Bluetooth connectivity or plugged in to the aux-in port in stereo sound through the tower’s crystal-clear speakers. Never miss a moment of your favorite songs again
- Let the Psyc Torre XL Bluetooth Tower Stereo Speaker hold your devices for you! The speaker has a top-mounted slot to hold most devices, perfect for when using the aux-in feature or for charging any USB-chargeable device with tower speaker’s USB port
Procured for my sons area but will be applying for house party’s. The seem excellent is higher than and further than. Packaging was 100% and the supply was so fast. Simple to use and backlink up would hugely advocate.
Bought for work as a low-priced radio. Utilised as a radio and through bluetooth via my telephone. Easy to use, battery lasted approx twenty hours till 1st charge. Excellent invest in anyone who observed it wishes a single. Only down aspect the usb charge cable is way too flimsy and also short but never enable that but you off for less than £25 it can be a deal.
Amazing ? present for my grandson. Amazing ? existing for my grandson, he is thrilled with it, he claims the lights are good & the audio is magnificent, & anything else about it is fab, thank you.
SUMVISION TORRE XL PSYC Bluetooth Speaker 24W (4x6W) Blue LED Dock FM Radio Remote – (Speakers > Speakers) : A sensational speaker from top to bottom. Reviewing price: £24this speaker is absolutely amazing. First, what you get in the box:-speaker-aux cable-miniusb cable (not mircousb as found on android devices)-remote control-manualnow in terms of functionalities:-bluetooth-usb-sd card-aux 3,5mmthis gives you a good range of choice to connect and use the speaker. It’s bluetooth range is poor, with around 5-6m in-line of sight of the speaker range – if there’s any walls or interference between the source and the speaker, then the music will start cutting off. This is a shame but not a huge problem. The speaker itself is well built and has several great features:-it has a groove at the top, where you can place a phone (my samsung galaxy note 2 fit there without any problems)-it has a handle at the top, for portability. The speaker is actually quite light, meaning it’s great to take around with ease, especially via the handle-there is an antenna at the top, which is great for it’s in-built fm radio functionalities. The torre speaker was able to acquire radio stations in good reception, despite being in a poor frequency location-the tower has a bass air port at the back, where the bass driver is located at the bottom of the tower and the two speakers are front facing-the tower also has a user interface which can be used to control the speaker (the remote also gives you functionalities to do this too)a little note on the ui – i found a little problem, that when i turned on the speaker and say turned the volume to max, it wouldn’t save the volume, after powering off and on the speaker. In other words it would revert back to the default volume and not remember the previously entered volume – it’s not a big problem, but something worth noting. The controls are all you would expect, play/pause, next/prev, vol+/vol-.