A month just after hooking it up and it can be doing work well :).
There is a plug in the rear port. one set up so i do not have considerably to compare versus, but i set jointly a dwelling cinema with this speaker as a centre. There is a plug in the rear port which i think is a stage plug – anyhow, mine sounded better in my set up with this taken out. Not significant so it is really effortless to place but it sounds terrific for it really is dimensions. I run it from 145w channel on my receiver and it can go genuinely loud.
Pioneer s-31 c k centre speaker black. Major plenty of to function but not visibly obtrusive. Offers excellent vocal signal, but does have to have a bit of oomph on the amplifier to get the complete audio image. General, i am incredibly happy with my buy and would advise both of those the product or service and merchant.
Key specs for Pioneer S-31 C K Centre Speaker Black:
- Excellent sound experience for music and film fans
- Compact, slim design and precise sound reproduction
- Rounded case increases stability and improves sound, by minimises unwanted vibrations
- The phase control regulates the time and phase behaviour of the loudspeaker in order to minimise unwanted sound displacements.
- Box contents: Pioneer S-31 C K Centre Speakers
Comments from buyers
“Seems great. There is a plug in the rear port , Pioneer S-31 C K Centre Speaker Black”