Unboxing:comes in a box, you get,1x mini music fan1x charging cable1x start guidebuild quality:it’s built out of plastic and the top doesn’t feel premium but the bottom part with rubberized plastic feels much more solid. It has some weight and rubber feet on the bottom to keep it up and in place. Features:it has a small 4 leaf fan with 3 speed options, slow, medium, fast (and off of course). You can change the speed with the circle button and it will indicate using blue led (see pics). Under the fan, inside the protective grill you can see 2 drivers (see pics). With max output of 3w i wasn’t expecting much but the speakers sounds really really good and they get loudthe 4 big buttons are to control the speaker. It’s a bluetooth speaker so you can connect it with your phone and play whatever you want. But you can also use a microsd card to play music (up to 64gb). The card slot is on the bottom of the speaker. You can fit it in your handbag but not your pockets. Battery:using the speaker alone you will get nice play-time (6-8hrs). Using the fan alone you will get 120mins. If using speaker and fan together you will only get 90mins play-time. The battery life is ok in my opinion, it’s what you expect from a speaker and fan but i think it could charge faster with a dc in or a usb type-c connection.
As the good weather is finally approaching, this 2-in-1 fan and speaker will be great for loads of uses. I primarily will be using it whilst working at the pc and due to its portability will be fantastic during a family picnic or afternoon in the park. It was really simple to set up, within 1 minute out of the box, it was up and running. The speakers are surprisingly loud and the bluetooth worked at a good range. I linked it with my phone giving access to all the content, the buttons on the front of the unit allow for volume increase/decrease, play/pause and forward/reverse selection. There is a power on/off button which duplicates for the bluetooth initiator (press and hold for 2 secs). There is a round central button for the fan, each time you press it, the unit cycles through the three fan speed settings. On top speed, again it is surprising powerful. Much better than a usb pc fan.
Olycism Portable Battery Fan with Bluetooth Speaker(3-Speed) Bluetooth Speaker Mini Desk Fan Built-in 1800mAh Rechargeable Battery Support up to 64GB TF Card
- 🌹【2-IN-1 Design】Portable Bluetooth Speakers fans with 1800mAh Rechargeable battery, supported up to 64GB Micro SD Card, are easy to carry and can be placed anywhere you want to catch a cool breeze
- 🌹【Long-life Battery】Premium 1800mAh battery ensures 6-8 hours playing time of Bluetooth speaker or 90-120 minutes wireless breeze or 60-90 minutes working time of speaker and fan on a full charge(4-5 hours) – allows you to take it anywhere you go without cable
- 🌹【3 Adjustable Speed Level】Low-medium-high speed level with 4 fan leaves, adjust appropriate fan speed by pressing the middle button repeatedly
- 🌹【Easy to Carry】Small and lightweight personal fan with large capacity rechargeable battery perfect for use in home, office, desktop, camping, or travel, the fan ensures longer wireless using experience
- 🌹【Get Bluetooth Speaker Fan Risk Free】Product with 1 year worry-free warranty and 30 day refund guarantee; Any quality problem or unhappy shopping experiences, please do not hesitate to contact us
I am very happy to buy this little fan. The weather in england has been a little hot recently, and the small fan is just right beside the baby’s bed. The fan has three gears, which can adjust the wind size. I put some nursery rhymes into it. When the baby is taking a nap, turn on the fan to blow the soft wind and listen to the nursery rhyme.
Olycism Portable Battery Fan with Bluetooth Speaker(3-Speed) Bluetooth Speaker Mini Desk Fan Built-in 1800mAh Rechargeable Battery Support up to 64GB TF Card :