Best speaker ever and i love that you can charge from it as well which is an added bonus. The battery life is fantastic as well.
I have many problems with a send by poste italiane, but the item is perfect and a fuction is very good.
Excellent little speaker with a big sound. It’s splash proof too, so i can now listen to music in my kitchen and bathroom. I use it connected to my cowon plenue m and the sound is great. The separation is nice, the bass has punch, mids and treble are clear. It’s built like a tank and it’s british made. What’s not to like (ok maybe it is pricey but you certainly get what you pay for with the minirig. I’ll be getting a second one for full stereo shortly.
My first ever review but this product is worth it . Had my minirig over a year now and it has been so good . Amazing battery life with great sound quality. Just received the sub today to go with it. If you own a minirig you just have to get a sub for those days when you want to rattle the windows a bit more :).
- Nothing Mini about it!
- Amazing for post metal, classical, jazz, everything!
- Amazing quality sound deliverance – as I knew it would be!
MINIRIG 2 Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker – 80 Hour Battery – Premium Stereo Sound – Green
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- SOUND FIRST – The MINIRIG portable Bluetooth speaker includes a single custom high efficiency 3″ driver, which is able to connect with the air to achieve a clear and balanced full-range sound in all directions. With powerful bass, clean mid-range and detailed treble, you can enjoy your music exactly as intended.
- MORE THAN A WEEKEND OF PLAYTIME – Simply turn on, connect and you can enjoy up to 80 hours of playtime anywhere (average battery life of 40 hours)! You can even use it to charge your smartphone, making it the perfect camping companion.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY – Ability to remember up to 8 devices and connect to 2 devices at the same time. Add a second MINIRIG for truly immersive wireless stereo sound. And for those analog enthusiasts you can use a cable to output Bluetooth audio, perfect for link-ups.
- SMARTPHONE & TABLET APP AVAILABLE – Intuitive and simple to use with just a single button, its the perfect speaker for technophobes. However, if you want to dig deeper and take your MINIRIG further, just download the free smartphone and tablet app for easy access to advanced features allowing you to monitor, control and configure your MINIRIG.
- INCLUDES – MINIRIG Bluetooth speaker, audio aux cable, USB power cable , and quality nylon padded zip case.
Like it a lot and use it nearly every day, however i must have got a faulty one because it lasted about a month but luckily amazon refunded me very quickly with no questions asked so about to order another one. Amazing battery life but unfortunately i have no where to put it when out and about because of the size of it so it needs to go in a backpack, would think about sewing some belt loops onto the case so i can attach it to my belt when doing things but the lid would muffle the sound and the speaker can play much louder when plugged in with the aux cable so would need a hole in the case for that too.
The best speaker ever, nice and loud and if your mates have one, you can connect them together. Charge lasts for ages, nice and small, perfect for camping. Everyone who likes tunes on the go needs one of these.
Love it, use it daily, never fails.
I’m a musician and used to playing in live orchestras and bands. These are the first speakers i’ve ever heard with sound quality so close to real life. The spacial dispersion of all the subtle frequencies, harmonics and everything puts you right in the environment. (i paired the two together and listened from the middle of the two. There’s no comparison to other blue tooth speakers and i’m even more impressed with these than the high end recording studio speakers i use.
I drive a very noisy off road defender. There’s no place in the vehicle for speaker mounting, plus why would i want an expensive stereo system when water floods the cab driving through fords. Having experienced a friends minirig, i decided investing in my own would solve the issue. It has – anyone with defender experience will know, they are very noisy, and hearing music over the engine and various other rattles is a battle. So i love the fact i can position the minirig just where i need to for maximum effect, which is a huge problem with fixed stereo systems. Plus i can keep it safely out the way from water and mud. An because it’s portable, i can remove it from the vehicle when it’s not in use. I’m very happy, thank you minirigmy only request – a bracket holder that could be used in vehicles.
Quality built, lightweight, great overall depth in sound. Battery last for hours, bluetooth range is easily 15 metres. Can be added to with other mini rigs.
Great sound quality – easy to use – arrived quickly – the only portable speaker to own.
Always wanted a mini rig finally got one works perfectly and even came with a bag would deffo recomened.
Brilliant simplistic design with maximum effort put into the design/sound quality/battery life. Since ownership i have used it every day at work and at home and i cannot fault it at all. My friends have them too and they all love them and take them everywhere.
Everything that has been written about these fantastic speakers is true, impressed is an understatement, just buy one, you won’t regret it.
I really love my mini-rig,i had some issues with my speakers bluetooth connection but received amazing customer service to fix the problem.
Can’t wait to see his face at christmas 😁.
Over the moon with the quality of the speakers.
It even recharges your phone. The quality is unbelievable.
Great speaker and amazing quality of sound.
This was a present for my son as my other son already has one and he loves it. For a little thing it certainly pumps out the sound.
This is literally my favorite thing that i own. Would quite happily forgo buying food for three weeks in order to buy it. Which is more or less what i did in order to buy it. I got mine over a year ago and have not seen anything else like it in that time that would make me regret spending that money. The sound is incredible, the battery life is redonkulous. I have mine on me pretty much at all times. At festivals i just chuck it in my bag and take it everywhere so i never have to be without music even when sound goes off and i usually get away with not charging it. (and that’s using it all night every night)oh yeah, and its super tough. I have actually just been chucking it in my bag and lumping it around for over a year and its barely got a scratch on it.The only real damage is the little rubber grip sticker things that used to cover the screws on the bottom have come off.