***** hardware, *** computer software. To start with, this seems excellent and i guess that is what genuinely matters. It would seem that marantz have wrapped all of the network-shenanigans close to an exceptional amplifier rather than this getting just a further intelligent black box with someplace to plug speakers into. My only niggle is with the program. The marantz (android) application is shockingly bad. The menus on the device are often a little bit slow, specifically at begin up (with wired, speedy broadband) and the device appeared to behave a bit inconsistently on initial established-up although this has now solved by itself (potentially after firmware update). Internet radio will work effectively and no problems with spotify connect (which is what i will be using 70% of the time). As i claimed at the outset, it seems excellent and offers mainly reliable obtain to tunes in ways we could only have dreamt of ten many years ago.
Sound great linked to my flooring standing speakers.
- ***** Hardware, *** Software
Features of Marantz M-CR511 Melody Stream Network Receiver With Airplay, Spotify, Bluetooth and Internet Radio – Black
- 60W x2ch (6 ohms) output with Marantz HiFi sound performance
- Music streaming including Airplay, Spotify Connect, Internet Radio and DLNA 1.5
- 2 USB inputs for iPhone/iPod and USB memory play (Front and Rear, Type-A)
- Digital Optical input for TV
- Built in Wi-Fi network module and built in antenna