Everything in the box as if i had purchased brand new. A few very tiny scratches as described.
Question – lateral speakers not playing sound. Hi, just bought this and the sound is great. However, the lateral speakers do not seem to work, i hear nothing although i played from tv, dvd, youtube etc. . Only frontal speakers play sound but not the lateral ones, is this normal?. Can anyone help me with this?.
Amazing works so well with my lg tv would recomend to anyone.
- Looks and sounds great BUT mine is Another faulty soundbar
- Stylish looking LG soundbar
- sleek, low profile, sounds great, loads of options
- Great value, minor problems
- LG NB5540A Brilliant with my 55″ Curved OLED TV
- Question – lateral speakers not playing sound
Awesome speaker, it’s really good and sounds just like being at the cinema.
Makes all the difference to my tv and music.
Features of LG NB5540A 320W 4.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar with Additional Wireless Subwoofer
- Ultra Slim Design -35mm in height, LGs ultra slim soundbar with premium metallic finish is styled to complement your TV
- Active Wireless Subwoofer – Enjoy superb wireless sound quality without compromising design.
- Bluetooth™ – Wirelessly stream your favourite music
- LG Bluetooth™ Remote App – Download the App to your smartphone to control your LG device.
This sound bar is an excellent middle market buy combining a very good sound quality with an ease of use.
Looks and sounds great but mine is another faulty soundbar. But and a big but, mine too has the same issues with other reports on here in the fact that it keeps turning its self off. I have only had it 4 weeks so mine is going back to currys at the weekend as a faulty product. I will update this review and star rating when the issue is sorted out. This is obviously a known issue, so i shouldn’t have too much of an issue taking it back i hope. Update 08/12/14well i finally got round to sorting out the problem, as reported by other reviewers my unit kept switching off this must be down to the fact i was running this wireless,with my modem & router mounted just the other side of the same stud wall the tv and soundbar is mounted to. Obviously causing to much interference and shutting down. So i had tried an optical lead i had kicking about, well still no joy there. I was all set for taking it back when i thought maybe the old optical lead is kaput so bought a new one fitted that and hey presto works a treat with no issues.