I like the sound bar but not quite enough base so i bought the woofer just great now.
Wasn’t sure how to connect the subwoofer to coincide with the soundbar.
Bought this and the stealthbar at the same time and the both of them work superb together. Pairing was easy enough and once done connect with each other when both are turned on. It gives out the bass when needed which is superb when watching films and listening to tunes. A must buy with the stealth bar to give you an allround great sound.
“the perfect partner for the stealth sound bar, for that full cinematic sound experience”. I ordered this with the stealth sound bar to replace the top of the range samsung curved sound bar (£800. 00) which i was so disappointed in because it was fuzzy, muffled and very poor performance. I wasn’t expecting too much because of the price (£279. 00) but being bought through amazon i knew i could return it if i wasn’t happy. Both pieces delivered the next day, well packed and factory fresh. Set up was simple just plugged it in and it paired with the stealth bar seamlessly, the stealth bar was also simple to connect, just the power lead and i used an hdmi lead and went for the arc to arc connections. This gave me full control of the sound bar system by using my tvs remote control, together with auto switch on and turn off which is handy. The sub woofer and the stealth bar are lovely build quality, reasonably weighty and vey unobtrusive. The downward firing speaker delivers a really rich powerful bass, but it only comes into action when needed, none of that background hum that can be experienced just pure proportionate bass that really does give you that cinema experience.
- “The perfect partner for the stealth sound bar, for that full cinematic sound experience”
- A must have for the stealth bar.
- Easy way to pump up the bass
- Very pleased with with this and the Stealthbar that I bought
- One Word Quality.
- Instruction manual could be be better. ie
AZATOM® Stealth Bar Sub Woofer wireless speaker – 150 Watts – Works with the Stealth Bar to create the full Home Cinema Experience – 1 button setup then it automatically connects to the Stealth Bar wirelessly – Part of the Stealth Multiroom Series – British Design and Engineering
- The Wireless Subwoofer for the AZATOM Stealth Bar – Automatically connects everytime with no wires. Can be used with other Stealth-Series speakers to create a Multiroom system.
- 150 Watts of Power – Creates deep Bass rumble when the sountrack requires it to give a cinema effect.
- The Stealth Bar includes Dolby to decode the sound track and maximise the virtual surround allowing the Subwoofer to concentrate on the Deep Sounds
- The Stealth Bar Subwoofer has a powerful 8″ down-facing Driver with rear Bass Port
- The subwoofer can has a 6 metre range (from the Stealth Bar) and can be hidden away to provide the emotion without getting in the way. Dimensions: 415 x 252 x 252mm
Fantastic sound, easy set up. Purchased with the stealth bar, fantastic sound, easy set up.
A must have for the stealth bar. . A must have for the stealth bar. First time turned on did not connect. May have been my fault as i did not glance at the instructions. You need to have the sub powered up before turning on stealth bar – simple. Connects every time since setup. Sub is approximately 3m away and connects fine.
Excellent and well built a good product.