My only gripe is the lack of bluetooth. Sound is good especially given the price.
It’s a great cinema amplifier works fantastic the sound and base is loud and once set up to all surrounding speakers it’s like being at the cinema great fun.
Very loud and clear and the fan is really quite aswell. Here are the specifications for the auna Surround Audio Home Cinema • HiFi Amplifier • Multi-Functional • 5:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- 5.1 speaker connections amplifier with radio | 600W max. Overall Performance | 2 x RCA input, 1 x Jack Input
- Supplied with remote control | Blue illuminated controls
- Connections: 2 x 6.3 mm jack, microphone input (front), 2x RCA stereo line input, 1 x 3.5mm mini-jack auxiliary input (front), 2 x set of screw terminals for connecting the front Speakers, 3 x set of terminals for connecting the stereo surround speakers, 1 x RCA output for connecting the powered subwoofer | RCA connections provide sound from 5 speakers plugs subwoofer (please note this amplifier does not product ‘true surround sound’ | Digital frequency display
- The Auna AMP-218 is a multi-functional surround sound amplifier that’s suitable for hi-fi, home cinema, or for small PA and karaoke events! | Two stereo RCA inputs and one jack input provide the option to connect with all types of audio equipment – such as MP3 players, DVD players and computers, and can output the sound to a total of 5 speakers and a subwoofer.
- As a useful addition to its hi-fi and home cinema function, it also features two front-panel microphone inputs which allow you to entertain at PA-events, karaoke parties, or at meetings. | The device also offers an integrated radio receiver to tune into all your favorite radio stations.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Auna amp
- No Bluetooth 🙁