Highs are a bit too high but that is easy to fix. The highs are a bit too high but that is easy to fix. They sound nice and look nice.
Great speaker for the price. Great speaker for the money. 1 setup using a yamaha rv-763 amp with boston acoustics bassbox & cube speakers all round. To be honest i have never really liked the sound of these speakers. But after adding this auna center speaker, it sounds great. What a difference from changing one speaker. The sound quality of this auna far surpasses the price i paid for it. A nice full all round sound. Good build quality (old skool wood case), nice & heavy so wont bounce about when turned up ;o).
Speakers are as described, would use company again.
Its kind of too big for my shelf. So it’ll have to stand on the floor (cue horrified gasps from hifi heads. So check the dimensions carefully before choosing.
- Excellent for the price.
- Two impressive looking and incredibly high-performing floorstanding speakers
- 300-BH Like the other reviewer said
- Great Speakers at Great Price
- Auna Line 300 BK
- Excellent for the price
Auna Line 501 CS-WH – loudspeakers (White, Tabletop/bookshelf, Universal, Wired, Terminal, 2-way)
- • Passive 2-way center speaker with 60 watt RMS power • Two 10 cm (4″) midrange and a 2.5 cm (1″) Tweeter • quality screw terminals with gold-plated contacts • closed wooden case with white finish and detachable speaker cover
- • Connections: 1 x Connection Terminal • Power: max. 120 Watt • Impedance: 8 ohms
Absolutely outstanding value and performance from this as a centre. Absolutely outstanding value and performance from this as a centre speaker which i have got hooked up to my yamaha av system.
Good quality speakers especially for the price, well packaged and delivered on time.
Speakers arrived as expected. Larger than original anticipated. The sound quality is good reasonably balanced without excessive base.